Ayung River: All Inclusive Rafting Adventure
Enjoy stunning Bali landscapes on this Ayung river rafting adventure. Experience the thrills of white water rapids and savor a Bali-style lunch.
About this activity
- Duration 3 hours
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide (English)
- 07:45 – 08:15: Nusa Dua / Jimbaran / Uluwatu.
- 08:00 – 08:30: Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban.
- 08:30 – 09:00: Sanur.
- 08:45 – 09:15: Ubud.
- 12:15 – 12:45: Nusa Dua / Jimbaran / Uluwatu.
- 12:30 – 13:00: Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban.
- 13:00 – 13:30: Sanur.
- 13:15 – 13:45: Ubud.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity start.
- Experience the thrills of rafting on white water rapids
- Admire beautiful stone carvings along the river
- Enjoy an Indonesian buffet lunch at a riverside restaurant
Start at a traditional Balinese wantilan design Lobby. Set in the middle of green rice fields overlooking the breathtaking Abang mountain, the lobby is a lounge fully equipped with desk, rafting equipment and a photo display of safety procedures. It is also equipped with a television and separate male and female toilets. It is here the your guide will brief you to have a fun and safe rafting trip, using English/Korean/Mandarin, or Indonesian.
Your rafting adventure then will be on Ayung River, the biggest and longest river in Bali. The Ayung River is class II and may rise to class IV during rainy season. For approximately 2 hours you will experience the natural scenery, wildlife, and exotic plants of Bali.
A buffet lunch is then served in a restaurant with stunning Ayung Valley views, helping you feel relaxed after your adventure. The restaurant has all amenities, including WiFi.
- Pick-up and transfer services (only from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Ubud and Nusa Dua)
- Service charge and government tax
- Drinking water
- Rafting equipment
- Professional rafting guide
- Shower facilities and fresh towels
- Changing rooms and restroom
- Indonesian buffet-style lunch
- Insurance coverage
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
• Free pick-up is only from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Ubud and Nusa Dua
• The tour is suitable for participants aged 9-65
• Be sure to bring swimwear, river sandals or shoes, sun cream, a change of clothing and a plastic bag for your wet clothing
• Please note that you will select the starting time of the activity (10 AM or 2 PM) and not the pickup time. Your pick-up time will be confirmed after reservation