Bali: UNESCO World Heritage Sites Small Group Tour
Avoid the hassle of navigating Bali’s top attractions on your own and visit all the major sites in one day, including temples, rice fields, and Bali’s best sunset.
About this activity
- Duration 10 hours
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide (English)
- Pick-up service (Your hotel in Bali. Exact pickup time depends on participants’ respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. Please wait at the hotel lobby.)
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
- Visit the Royal Water temple of Pura Taman Ayun, Bali’s largest and most architecturally distinguished shrine
- See the living, breathing cultural landscape of the island’s impressive Jatiluwih rice terraces
- Stand at the apex of Lake Bratan crater where you will find the Supreme Water Temple of Pura Ulun Danu Bratan
- Catch Bali’s best sunset at Tanah Lot Temple
After getting picked up at your hotel, begin your tour with a visit to the 18th-Century Royal Water Temple of Pura Taman Ayan – the largest and most impressive architectural edifice of its type on the island, according to UNESCO.
Then head to the Water Temple of Pura Ulun Danu Bratan on the edge of Lake Bratan. Have your breath taken away by the marvelous views as you stand before the crater lake, regarded as the ultimate origin of every spring and river in Bali. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before moving on to the Jatiluwih Rice Terraces, one of Bali’s oldest and best examples of terraced paddy landscapes.
See first-hand how local communities still practice sustainable farming here and experience the resilience and vibrancy of Balinese culture. Finally, enjoy a fiery sunset at the dramatic Tanah Lot Temple, which means ‘land in the sea’ in the local tongue. Stand before the 16th-century edifice on the edge of the water and soak up the atmosphere of this temple where people have been worshipping the sea gods for centuries.
- Pick up and drop off in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, and Ubud
- Mineral water
- Tour guide
What’s Not Included
- Entrance fees (Taman Ayun 20K IDR, Ulundanu Bratan Temple 50K IDR, Jatiluwih 40K IDR, and Tanah Lot 65K IDR)
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 5 travelers per group.
- Hotel transfer is available for Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Kerobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, and Ubud
- Exact pick up time depends on participants’ respective locations; the driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time
- If you do not choose the inclusive option please bring cash for the entrance fees