Fast Boat Transfers between Bali and Gili Trawangan
Take the worry out of your transportation needs between Bali and Gili Trawangan, or vice versa, and catch a fast boat to spend less time traveling and more time on the beach or to enjoy the stunning nature.
About this ticket
- Duration 3 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Pickup optional (Your hotel in Bali).
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
- Catch the fast boat between Bali and Gili Trawangan
- Benefit from an air-conditioned hotel transfer in Bali
- Save precious time on your vacation
Benefit from a swift connection from Bali to Gili Trawangan, or vice versa, and travel between the islands on board a fast boat with generous luggage allowance. Spend less time traveling and more time on the beach!
For journeys from Bali to Gili Trawangan, the boat departs daily from Serangan Harbor, just 30 minutes from Kuta. Get a complimentary pick-up at your hotel or villa by air-conditioned vehicle, available from Kerobokan, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Denpasar, Sanur, the airport and parts of Canggu (as far as Canggu Club). Pick-up from other locations is provided for an additional fee. Alternatively, you can make your way to the harbor for check-in 30 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Depart in the morning to enjoy Gili Trawangan to its fullest. Boats back to Bali are at around 14:30 and hotel drop off is provided on arrival. Relax on board the 2.5-hour journey each way, and take in the stunning views.
- 1-way ticket between Bali and Gili Trawangan
- Insurance and medical cover
- Mineral water
- Land transfers in Bali
- 25-kilogram baggage allowance
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Baggage allowance is 25 kilograms per person. Extra baggage (subject to availability) is IDR10,000 per kilo (under $1 per kilogram), payable on the day
- You will need to arrange your own transport to and from your hotel in Lombok or the Gili Islands
Outside the free zone, the extra pick-up charge in Bali is as follows:
- Ubud, Gianyar and Tanah Lot, IDR275,000;
- Uluwatu, Bingin, Bukit and Canggu (beyond Canggu Club), IDR225,000 per private car (maximum 4 people) or IDR 50,000 per person in a shared vehicle;
- Padang Bai, IDR375,000 per private car (4 seats); Candi Dasa, IDR425,000 per private car; Amed and Tulamben, IDR525,000 per private car;
- Tabanan area, IDR425,000 per private car;
- Lovina and north areas, IDR725,000 per private car.