From Bali: Snorkeling Day Trip to Nusa Lembongan
Discover an island paradise off the south coast of Bali and snorkel at 3 different spots around the islands of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida in the Indian Ocean. Marvel at the wide variety of tropical fish and live coral flora and fauna.
About this activity
- Duration 9 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide (English, Indonesian)
- Pick-up included (Pick up from your hotel lobby in Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur and Ubud. Please note that if you are staying in Ubud, the pick up is at 07:30, and if you are staying in the Sanur area, the pick up is at 08:30. You may organize a pick-up outside Ubud City for another IDR 200,000 (per car in each direction) or from Uluwatu-Pecatu for another IDR 150,000 (per car in each direction).
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts)
- Snorkel in 3 beautiful spots around the islands of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida
- Enjoy a delicious beachside lunch
- Discover some of the most diverse coral reefs on the planet
Following pick-up from your accommodation in Bali, journey across the water to the islands of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida to experience some of the most diverse coral reefs on the planet.
Meet a snorkeling guide who will help you with all necessary equipment, such as masks, fins and a life jacket. Flotation devices can be provided for people not comfortable in the water so that everyone can discover the pristine corals and enjoy the warm waters that are home to schools of brightly colored fish.
Look for resident emperor angelfish, parrot fish, moray eels, turtles and – in certain areas – manta rays. The specially designated snorkeling areas make for a safe and enjoyable activity for all ages. Visit sites such as Crystal Bay, Manta Bay and Gamat Bay, famous for its sprawling coral garden and light currents. The exact snorkel spots visited will depend on the conditions. In good weather, you will go to Manta Point and Crystal Bay, while if there’s a big swell you will visit Gamat Bay.
In addition, feast on a delicious beachside lunch and take a mangrove tour by kayak to experience the scenery from a different perspective.
- Round-trip hotel transfers from Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur and Ubud. Note: Balangan and Bingin are outside the free shuttle service and will be charged at Rp300,000 return
- Fast boat transfers from Sanur to Nusa Lembongan and back
- Snorkeling sessions at 3 spots around Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan
- A welcome drink and fried banana
- Buffet lunch
- Snorkeling guide
- Snorkel and fins
- Mangrove tour by kayak or traditional boat
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
Know before you go
- If you are not a confident swimmer, or don’t know how to swim at all, life vests are provided and instructors will guide you to make sure you feel safe and comfortable
- Note: Balangan and Bingin are outside the free shuttle service and will be charged at Rp300,000 return