From Ubud: Downhill Bike Tour with Rice Terraces and Meal
Get spectacular views of the mountains and forests of Bali with minimal effort on an exciting downhill bike ride. Cycle from the slopes of Kintamani volcano and stop at the famous rice terraces and crafts villages of Ubud.
About this activity
- Duration 6 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide English, Indonesian
- Pick-up includedPick-up from your hotel in Ubud. Pick-up from locations outside Ubud is possible, subject to an additional fee.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
- Cycle downhill from the slopes of Kintamani volcano
- Get magnificent views from the top of the mountain
- See the UNESCO World Heritage rice terraces and craft villages of Ubud
- Enjoy a meal at a local restaurant in Ubud
Benefit from pick-up at your hotel, and then journey by air-conditioned minivan to the starting point of your amazing downhill bike ride. Arrive high on the slopes of Kintamani volcano and get kitted out with a suitable bike to suit your needs.
Feel the tropical breeze on your face as you follow your guide on an exciting bike ride down through the lush rainforest. Stop to visit an organic plantation and go for a walk through the UNESCO World Heritage rice terraces. Learn about the pioneering subak irrigation system that made the rice paddies famous.
Cycle through the handicrafts villages of Ubud, where artisans use traditional methods to create wood-carved souvenirs, silver jewelry and colorful woven textiles. End with a delicious meal in a local restaurant in Ubud before getting dropped off at your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in the Ubud area
- Entrance fees
- Lunch or dinner
- Use of a bicycle
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
What’s Not Included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Optional gratuities
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
• Pick-up is possible from outside Ubud, subject to an additional charge