Bali: Gitgit and Aling aling Waterfalls Small Group Tour
Visit two of Bali’s best-loved natural attractions, Aling-Aling and Gitgit Waterfalls. Slide, dive, and swim into their crystal-clear waters, explore the surrounding areas, and marvel at Pura Taman Ayun Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide (English)
- Pickup included (At your accommodation or central location in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, or Ubud. From Lovina, Amed, or Tulamben is available at an additional 150K per person. From Candidasa is available at an additional 100K per person.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
- Admire Aling-Aling and Gitgit Waterfalls
- Slide, dive, and swim into the crystal-clear water
- Marvel over Pura Taman Ayun Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Full descriptionIf you have partied in Kuta and eaten acai bowls in Ubud, chances are you will want to ditch the tourist trail in pursuit of greener pastures. It doesn’t get much greener than Bali’s majestic waterfalls which slice through the luscious jungle and cliff faces of the island.
After a journey in an air-conditioned minivan, you will arrive at Aling-Aling Waterfall in the north of the island. You will love not just the beauty of this 35-meter fall but the adrenaline of sliding down it into turquoise waters. The natural features of Bali do not peak there. After a tasty lunch, travel on to Gitgit Waterfall, often described as the most beautiful on the island.
The final treat of the day will be a visit to Pura Taman Ayun Temple, where you will get a taste for Indonesia’s world-famous temple style. This serene spot is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and little wonder, it’s characterized by lotus blossoms and intricate carvings surrounded by a peaceful moat.
- Pick up and drop off (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, and Ubud)
- Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
What’s Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Food or additional drinks
- Personal expenses
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 5 people per group
- It is recommended to bring cash for entrance fees and food
- Entrance fee and trekking guide for Aling-Aling Waterfall are 125K IDR
- Entrance fee for Gitgit Waterfall is 20K IDR, and Taman Ayun is 20K IDR