Komodo Islands: Private 2-Day Tour with Phinisi Boat Stay
Look for Komodo Dragons and other wildlife on a private 2-day tour of the Komodo islands. Go for a jungle trek in the habitat of the giant lizards, discover a beach of amazing pink sand and spend the night on a boat.
About this activity
- Duration 2 days
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide (English)
- Pick-up included (To be arranged after booking).
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
- Look for Komodo Dragons and other wildlife on Rinca and Komodo islands
- Explore the underwater world beauty of Kanawa and Bidadari islands
- Discover the stunning and unique pink sand beach
- Spend the night on board a traditional Phinisi boat
Get back to nature and look for wildlife in their natural habitat on a 2-day tour of the Komodo Islands.
Benefit from pick up at your hotel or Labuan Bajo Airport and drive to the harbor with your English-speaking guide to board a private boat and sail to the small island of Rinca. Upon arrival, look for Komodo Dragons and other creatures in their natural habitat on a 2-hour jungle trek. Before this trekking, you will also experience an amazing snorkeling in Bidadari island (Angel`s island). The last island to visit on this day is Padar, where you can take more beautiful photos and see a stunning landscape. The staff will serve you a delicious lunch and dinner.
Interact with Komodo Dragons on the famous Komodo island, and then marvel at the amazing colors of Pink Beach. Rest under the clouds or explore the underwater world and take some memorable photos of the unique sand. Have a delicious lunch. Before returning to Labuan Bajo and get dropped off at the airport or other location of your choice, we will stop at another wonderful island Kanawa, which is perfect for snorkeling.
- Accommodation aboard the boat
- Conservation fee at Komodo National Park
- Private boat charter
- Snorkeling equipment
- Professional guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned car
- Mineral water
- Parking fees
What’s Not Included