North Bali Sunrise Tour with Dolphins, Waterfalls & Temples
Experience a stunning Bali sunrise on a private half-day tour in the company of dolphins in their natural environment. Travel by boat to see the dolphins, to explore the Gitgit Waterfall and to visit Ulundanu Bratan Temple all before lunch!
About this activity
- Duration 10 hours
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide (English)
- Pickup included (Your accommodation in Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Seminyak or Canggu
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
- Watch the sun rise over Lovina Beach
- See dolphins in the wild
- Discover the Gitgit Waterfall
- Visit the Ulundanu Bratan temple
Get an early morning start on this private half-day trip that will introduce you to the natural beauty of North Bali. You’ll be picked up at your accommodation at 03:00 and head to Lovina Beach. Hop on a boat that will take you out to watch dolphins at play in their natural environment and to marvel at a stunning Bali sunrise.
At around 07:45 you’ll continue on to the Gitgit Waterfall, where you’ll have a chance to explore the area around this natural wonder. Next, you’ll head to the Ulundanu Bratan Temple, with time to take in this unique temple in the middle of the lake.
At 11:30 you’ll head for shore, arriving back at your accommodation at around 13:40, after an exciting day of dolphins, waterfalls and temples.
- Government tax and service charges
- Entrance fees
- Boat ride
- Private English-speaking driver
- Private air-conditioned car
- Bottle of mineral water
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
What’s Not Included
Not suitable for
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Be sure to bring a jacket, camera and any cash you might need
- Please note that pick-up is only provided from the following areas: Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Seminyak and Canggu