Bali: Full-Day Private White Sand Beaches and Sunset Tour
Discover some of the best beaches in Bali on a private tour, and get the chance to take part in your choice of aquatic activities at your own expense. Watch the sunset at Uluwatu Temple and see a traditional dance show overlooking the sea.
About this activity
- Duration 10 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide (English)
- Pickup included Pick-up possible from hotels or villas in Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar or Ubud. The departure time from Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur and Ubud is at 9:00 AM. Please wait in the lobby of your hotel.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
- Visit the beautiful beaches of Tanjung Benoa, Kuta, Nusa Dua and Padang Padang
- Take part in optional water sports activities
- Watch the sunset over the clifftop temple of Uluwatu
- End the day with a delicious seafood barbecue dinner in Jimbaran Bay
Grab your swimming costume and hop aboard a private vehicle to discover the most beautiful beaches of Bali. Go to Nusa Dua to swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters. Visit nearby Tanjung Benoa Beach, where you can dive, jet ski, fly-board or rent a banana boat at your own expense.
Then, make you way to Uluwatu Temple to watch the sunset at the end of the day. Stop at Padang Padang Beach, famous from the blockbuster movie, “Eat, Pray, Love.” Get magnificent views of Uluwatu perched high on the cliffs as the sun sets over the coast. Watch a traditional Balinese dance show in front of the temple.
End with a delicious seafood barbecue at a romantic restaurant in Jimbaran Bay.
- Pick-up and drop off from hotels and villas in selected areas
- Private tour
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Driver and English-speaking guide
- Entrance tickets
What’s Not Included
- Ticket for the traditional Balinese kecak dance
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Not suitable for
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women